NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that default has occurred in conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: June 22, 2007
MORTGAGOR: Roy T. Douglas and Catherine Douglas, husband and wife.
MORTGAGEE: Argent Mortgage Company LLC.
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING: Recorded July 2, 2007 Faribault County Recorder, Document No. 340916.
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE: Assigned to: Citigroup Global Markets Realty Corp. And thereafter assigned to: LPP Mortgage Ltd.
TRANSACTION AGENT: NONE
TRANSACTION AGENT'S MORTGAGE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ON MORTGAGE: NONE
LENDER OR BROKER AND MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR STATED ON MORTGAGE: Argent Mortgage Company LLC
RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE SERVICER: LPP Mortgage Ltd.
MORTGAGED PROPERTY ADDRESS: 212 Queens Drive, Blue Earth, MN 56013
TAX PARCEL I.D. #: 21.552.0680
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
Lot Eight (8), Block Four (4), in Royal Acres Addition to the City of Blue Earth, Faribault County, Minnesota located upon the South 48 rods, except the North 4 rods of the West 20 rods thereof, of a tract commencing at a point 594 feet South of the Northeast corner of the Northwest Quarter of Section Twenty (20) in Township One Hundred Two (102) North of Range Twenty-seven (27) West of the Fifth Principal Meridian in the County of Faribault, State of Minnesota, thence running South 92 rods, thence West 60 rods, thence North 92 rods, thence East 40 rods to the point of beginning.
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED:Faribault
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE:$68,800.00
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE, INCLUDING TAXES, IF ANY, PAID BY MORTGAGEE:$85,273.65
That prior to the commencement of this mortgage foreclosure proceeding Mortgagee/ Assignee of Mortgagee complied with all notice requirements as required by statute; That no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: August 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM
PLACE OF SALE:Sheriff's Office, Faribault County Jail, 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, Blue Earth, MN
to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees allowed by law subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns unless reduced to Five (5) weeks under MN Stat. 580.07.
TIME AND DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, unless otherwise provided by law, the date on or before which the mortgagor(s) must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under section 580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on February 4, 2013, unless the redemption period is reduced to 5 weeks under MN Stat. Secs. 580.07 or 582.032.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: None
"THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED."
Dated: May 30, 2012
LPP Mortgage Ltd.
Assignee of Mortgagee
USSET, WEINGARDEN AND LIEBO, P.L.L.P.
Attorneys for Mortgagee/
Assignee of Mortgagee
4500 Park Glen Road #300
Minneapolis, MN 55416
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
June 18, 25,
July 2, 9, 16, 23, 2012
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: June 20, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE
1. Date of Mortgage: 9-28-2008
2. Mortgagors: DAVID D ROCHEFORT and NICOLETTE H ROCHEFORT, husband and wife.
3. Mortgagees: STATE BANK OF FAIRMONT
4. Recording Information: Recorded on 10-3-2008, as Document Number 345686, in the Office of the County Recorder of Faribault County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 21-200-9650
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: A tract commencing at a point 23 2/3 feet North of the Southeast corner of Lot One (1) in Block Ninety-five in the Village of Blue Earth City, Faribault County, Minnesota, According to the Plat of said Blue Earth City (now City of Blue Earth) on file and of record in the office of the Register of Deeds of said County, and running thence North 23 2/3 feet. Thence West 120 feet, thence South 23 2/3 feet and thence East 120 feet to the point of beginning.
The property is not Registered (Torrens)
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 110 S. Main St., Blue Earth, Minnesota, 56013.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30. The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer, the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is /are(...).
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is N/A.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $29,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $18,895.90.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Faribault County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 22, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., at the Faribault County Law Enforcement Center Lobby, 320 Dr. H. Russ St., Blue Earth, MN 56013.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is SIX MONTHS after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statue applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on "NOT APPLICABLE"
"THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or
State Bank of Fairmont
918 East Blue Earth Ave.
Fairmont, MN 56031
Name and address of
Attorney for Mortgage or Mortgage Assignee:
James A. Wilson
Johnson, Berens & Wilson
717 S. State St.
Fairmont , MN 56031
July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30,
August 6, 2012
NOTICE OF HEARING
ARNOLD AND MARCIA SWANSON
Notice is hereby given that on Monday, July 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM, in Dean Larsen's Garage, 2943 319th Ave., Elmore, MN, the Pilot Grove Township Board of Adjustment will hold a Public Hearing on the application of Arnold and Marcia Swanson for a Variance Request.
Applicant requests a variance to construct a 2400 head wean to finish swine barn.
Site is located at the following described property: SW quarter of SW quarter, Section 25 of Pilot Grove Township.
All persons interested are invited to attend said hearing and be heard on this matter.
Pilot Township Clerk
July 2, 2012
Deadline for Public Notices is Tuesday at 12:00 Noon for the next Mondays issue. Due to the 4th of July Holiday this is an early deadline. All legal copy should be delivered to the office by noon Tuesday to insure its publication.
Or mail notice to: Faribault County Register, PO Box 98, 125 North Main Street, Blue Earth, MN or fax to 507-526-4080. Thank you and Happy Holidays from the staff of the Faribault County Register.
Faribault County Register
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office will be closed on Wednesday, July 4,
for the 4th of July
Faribault County Register